Friday, January 28, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma Rogers visit


Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jerry had planned a visit to SLC in January a few months back, and decided to continue with the trip despite a crazy week before they were scheduled to leave.

Emmelyn loved being spoiled for a few days and we celebrated Grandma Sue's birthday on Thursday. I didn't take any photos during their visit --got distracted catching up with work from the days I took off to go back to Minnesota. I'll have to get some photos from Grandma Sue when she uploads them at a photo Web site.

In the meanwhile, I will post a photo of this cute dress! It is Emmelyn's flower girl dress that she will wear in October when she is a flowergirl at the wedding of our friends Lindsay and Dave. She (and we) are very honored and excited to be a part of their special day in SLC. Em will be 15 months, so she could end up being an "honorary flower girl" depending on how the day goes, but Lindsay is laid back and willing to give it a shot. I'll be assisting Em in her walk down the aisle. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment