I love that she keeps her glasses on! I cannot believe how long her hair is getting. Since I can't buy cute barrettes for Tessa yet I'll have to remember that Emmelyn can wear them :) Thanks so much for posting pictures. We love to look at them. I so wish we could have play dates and let the kids screech to their hearts content--we however may need a glass of wine or two :) Hope you are well. Give our sweet niece a kiss from us!
She does love those glasses! (Well, I love them on her), :-) They were a part of the summer clothes package you guys sent us when she was born. She is already in some 12 month stuff ---she wore one of the summer shirts that you guys sent that is a 12-month the other day. I remember thinking that she'd never be big enough to fit in those outfits! Now they fit perfectly already. Where does the time go?
I love that she keeps her glasses on! I cannot believe how long her hair is getting. Since I can't buy cute barrettes for Tessa yet I'll have to remember that Emmelyn can wear them :) Thanks so much for posting pictures. We love to look at them. I so wish we could have play dates and let the kids screech to their hearts content--we however may need a glass of wine or two :) Hope you are well. Give our sweet niece a kiss from us!
ReplyDeleteShe does love those glasses! (Well, I love them on her), :-) They were a part of the summer clothes package you guys sent us when she was born. She is already in some 12 month stuff ---she wore one of the summer shirts that you guys sent that is a 12-month the other day. I remember thinking that she'd never be big enough to fit in those outfits! Now they fit perfectly already. Where does the time go?
ReplyDelete