Thursday, March 3, 2011

Em's new BOB!






Our family is the proud new owner of a BOB Revolution --which was technically my birthday/Valentine's Day/wedding anniversary present and admittedly a bit of a splurge (insert Joe's eyeroll here. He has been hearing about the BOB Revolution for months and thinks I should join their marketing team because I clearly think they are wonderful). We finally got it this week --the brown and pink model, no less.(Thank you, REI winter clearance sale).

Tonight after work I bundled Emmelyn up and we went out into the 50 degree weather for our first run. She really seemed to like it, which is good news for me and my exercise goals. It is very light and the wheels move so much better on the running trail. We also absolutely love our other stroller for trips to the mall, etc. But the BOB is going to be great for summer hiking, running and other adventures on rough terrain, so our other stroller doesn't get so beat up.

We ran around the neighborhood tonight, but I'm looking forward to our inaugural trip to Sugar House park soon, to see how it zips around the loop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment