Saturday, December 25, 2010






We spent Christmas Eve with our friends Rachel and Dustin, and their daughter, Molly, who is 5 weeks old. After a turkey dinner, Joe headed to work and later on in the evening Emmelyn and I went to a party at our friend Erin's house. It was a fun night --and special, as Erin became engaged to her boyfriend, Craig! Em was a good girl, but got scared of Craig and Erin's dog Rosie. I guess if I woke up from a nap to find a strange black lab inquistively looking at me, I'd be a little scare, too! On Christmas day we made chocolate chip pancakes and opened our Christmas present. Emmelyn of course, was very spoiled by her grandparents and other relatives (not to mention all the nice early X-mas gifts she got from Chris, Nicolle, Tessa and Lucas at Thanksgiving!) Santa was also king to Emmelyn --she got a baby sled we are hoping to test out next weekend when we are due for snow. She also got a Spinnin' Animals Zoo that she seems a little scared of...and some smaller things. Overall, it was a fun holiday. Emmelyn is resting right now, listening to the new lullaby CD she got from Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jerry. We hope everyone had a great time with their respective family/friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment