Friday, October 22, 2010

Bumbo fun

Emmelyn's head control has really seemed to progress in the last week or so. She's getting so strong, and lifts her head up during tummy time on her play gyms. We thought we'd see how she did in her Bumbo chair. She doesn't quite know what she thinks yet and probably needs to grow and get stronger a couple more weeks before she is ready to use it. She seemed to like it, but by the time I got out the camera to make a video, she was getting tired (I feel like kind of a bad mother for showing this video, when her head flops and she spits up at the end). But I promise she didn't get hurt. :-) We think she's having a growth spurt because she's been really hungry, a bit more fussy than she usually is and has been sleeping more. She is growing, growing and growing! I was telling her Grandma Sue that I think she will be out of 3-month clothes by the time we visit for Thanksgiving next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment